Good morning, good afternoon and finally good evening!
On June 19th, Microsoft released the first Cumulative Update for Skype for Business Server 2015.
More information can be found here whilst the actual download is here.
In summary, CU1 addresses the following issues;
- KB3069206 Exchange UM Auto Attendant can’t transfer call to phone/extension number in Skype for Business Server 2015 environment
- KB3068921 RTCHost.exe process persistently consumes many CPU resources on a Skype for Business Server 2015 Front End server
- KB3068926 Default presence configuration parameter is incorrect on a Skype for Business Server 2015 server
- KB3068920 Skype for Business Web App connected to a wireless network crashes during audio/video or application sharing session
- KB3068196 Call to a RGS number cannot be transferred to an available RGS agent in Skype for Business Server 2015-based client
- KB3068197 Skype for Business Server 2015 RGS agent receives a toast for a second call after agent accepts the first waiting call
- KB3068931 You cannot join a Skype for Business 2015 meeting when the server is deployed in Turkey system locale
- KB3068932 “Device is not allowed to join” when you click a Skype for Business meeting URL on a Windows Phone 8.1 phone
Keep an eye out for updates to my previous post, for details on how to apply this update!